Important Information related to University Exam.
- According to the Rules of L.N.M.U., Exam, Darbhanga, Students will have to pass Part-I&Part-II Exam for the Admission in Part-II and Part-III Which is necessary.
- In every Part of (Hons.) Exam 45% marks is necessary, In the Subsidiary Subject, Theoretical Paper need to get minimum 33% Marks is must Like this is practical subjects 33% out of 100 Marks is must.
- If any student does not get 45% marks in all the Hons subjects, he/she will have to appear again in all the inHons. Paperexamination and will have to obtain required works.
Some important Instructions for students.
- Mis-conduct or in human activities are not allowed in or outside of the college campus.
- Any type of drugs is completely banned.
- To damage college property, plucking flowers and writing on wall in not allowed.
- Gathering, Making noise and moving aimlessly in the campus is prohibited.
- Apart from Cycle stand to stand Cycle any where is not allowed
- To avoid the Orders of the Principal, is unpardonable.
- To use unfair means in the examination is a heinous crime.
- To have always Identity card with every student is necessary.
- No Student can move or walk in front of Common Room.
- 75% attendance is necessary in the class.
- Information related to study and for necessary work meet or consult with your Department Head.
Principal’s of College
Prof. Rabindra Nath Jha, Woking as Principal from 16.03.1990 till Today